TDI Intro to Tech Course in Playa del Carmen
TDI Intro to Tech Diving
The TDI Intro to Tech Course is an introductory course that expands on recreational training by improving dive planning methods, in-water skills, and streamlining existing gear configurations in a controlled and fun learning environment.
Who this course is for:
- Certified open water scuba diver who wants to expand diver knowledge
- Certified open water scuba diver who is considering technical training
- Certified technical diver who is seeking a refresher course
What you can expect to learn:
- In-depth dive planning, advanced buoyancy control, gas management, situational awareness, proper trim, gear configuration and selection
What’s in it for you:
- Exposure to in-depth dive planning, introduction to more advanced technical diving and equipment
- Opportunity to become a more proficient diver and expand on diver skills and knowledge
TDI Intro to Tech minimum requirements:
- Execute proper gear selection and preparation as well as buddy gas matching
- Mastery of S.T.A.R.T, trim, finning techniques, body positioning, and diver skills
- Overall demonstration of mature, sound judgment concerning dive planning and execution
How to take this course!
- Available as an Online Course
3 days minimum - $200/Day
Who Can Take This Course?
- Minimum Age: 18 (15 with parental Consent)
- Minimum Number of logged dives: 25
- Advanced Open Water (or equivalent)
Cave Diving Course Combinations>
- Intro To Tech+ Cavern (6 days)
- Intro to Tech + Cavern + Intro to Cave (9 days)
- Intro to Tech + Cavern + Intro to Cave + Full Cave (11 days)
- Prices Include:
- Transportation to and from the cenote(s) departing from our dive center in downtown Playa del Carmen.
- Technical Diving Equipment Rental - backplate & wing, 2 regulators, primary and 2 backup torches. For Intro to Tech.
- Tanks (double tanks)
- Weights if needed
- Bottled water
- Entry Fees (15-40 USD/Day)
- Certification Fees
- Personal Diving Equipment - see list of required equipment.